Magic Traders Recuitment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Basic Fact If We Are Hacked At Magic Traders

Go down

A Basic Fact If We Are Hacked At Magic Traders Empty A Basic Fact If We Are Hacked At Magic Traders

Post  Admin Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:36 pm

REMEMBER You Only Know This Site Is Here, As You Was Given The Address By Me
The same goes for AOMK, Does anyone know WHERE the AOMK site is NOW????
THINK of all the files youve missed, and have missed through these Pricks you support

Want To Join Magic Traders, Then Email Here Please :-
aomkiller@yahoo.co.uk

We are also recruiting from here :-
http://www.artofmisdirection.net

1st :-
All PMs Are Blocked On The Sites We Own, And Also No Staff Are On All The Sites We Own Now
This stops little fuckers like Lenaud01, or his stupid asswipe friends working in the background recruiting people, and stealing the user database, or getting free leech to steal files
His real name is :-
Duane Lundgren
1845 Lakewood Dr N
Maplewood,MN,55109
651-770-8788

2nd :-
IF any site is ever hacked, or i start to see my files turn up on other magic trackers,
We WILL split the user base down the middle, and both sides will go to brand new sites,
Along with completely new trackers, and different files being uploaded onto each site
I can do this as i have the files to do this, and can make it happen,
Unlike these sad poor asswipes who rely on taking files off other sites to supply there own

MY SITES ARE ALREADY CLONED, AND ON DIFFERENT ADDRESS ALREADY TO GO AT A MOMENTS NOTICE, SO DO AS YOU WISH, HACK AWAY, IT NO WORRY TO ME

EACH site is very easy to replicate, and clone over, and over again onto as many website addresses as i please
i WILL continue to do this, and split the user base, until the leak, or leaks that spread the files to asswipe copy sites like AOM, MW, NEO, MT FTB Etc, Etc get isolated, and away from the main share of the files we put out, even those who hacked us will in the end be isolated off the site, and left out in the cold
So the files will stay within our Magic Traders site, and for the members of Magic Traders like before, lenaud01, and his asswipe buddies ruined it

REMEMBER You Only Know This Site Is Here, As You Was Given The Address By Me
IF the Magic Traders site is split in 2, YOU, or no else will get the pleasure of seeing all the files you could of had just on the one site like it is now for all

IF all goes well you will be in for some great files that i can 100% garantee you will not get on any other tracker ever, as the lame TWATS still only buy what you give them
Because on other magic sites all they will buy is the latest new magic dvd on a group buy with your money, without even adding there own stuff, or money to the pot, so wise up

Damn your lucky if a dvd you want is even uploaded by some people, especially the admins who want a free ride 24/7 on you

MOST OF ALL I DO NOT WANT MY FILES GOING TO DEMONOID, OR SOME OTHER COPY MAGIC SITE TO USE LIKE BEFORE,
So Protect the Magic Traders site, and its files within, and i will look after you in years to come with good solid magic files, unlike the admins who you support now
look at what theyve uploaded in the last 6 months, and ask how much was it of there own money gone into those uploads

HERES SOME WEBSITE ADDRESSES I OWN
MY POINT IS YOU ONLY KNOW WHERE MAGIC TRADERS WILL BE, OR ANY SITE I OWN, IF I TELL YOU WHERE IT IS LOCATED :-

WWW.ARTOFMISDIRECTION.NET
WWW.ARTOFMISDIRECTION.US
WWW.ARTOFMISDIRECTION.ORG

Want To Join Magic Traders, Then Email Here Please :-
aomkiller@yahoo.co.uk

Mr. Duane Lundgren is from the Twin-Cities area of MN.
Lundgren is a 26 year old man with a computer science background from Brown College. His details are:-
Duane Lundgren
1845 Lakewood Dr N
Maplewood, MN 55109
651-770-8788
DuaneJLundgren@comcast.net

A Basic Fact If We Are Hacked At Magic Traders Lenaud0pic2
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://magictraders123.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down